If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction or a disorder and unable to afford the treatment, medications, and other assistance you need, we are here to help.
KY Helping Hands is dedicated to finding ways to help those that truly want to recover and start a new life, but feel blocked by lack of health insurance, financial resources, or just a safe place to live and eat.
Some of the assistance we offer includes:
- Offering transition housing and food
- Sourcing the personalized/integrated treatment needed
- Assisting with payment for treatments, counseling, and medications
- Helping with transportation to/from appointments
- Low cost or free medical supplemental treatments
Everyone deserves a chance at fresh start. Plus, one person’s personal recovery positively affects the lives of many others, including their friends and family. Be the change you wish to see in others. Let us help you right away.
DON’T WAIT. CONTACT US TODAY.
1042 Center Drive, Suite 111
Richmond, KY 40475